Please read and enter your name as an electronic signature at the bottom to acknowledge your acceptance.
ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST READ AND SIGN. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING THIS ACKNOWLEDGMENT, WAIVER AND RELEASE FROM LIABILITY (AWRL)
READ THIS DOCUMENT (THE "WAIVER AGREEMENT") CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING. THIS WAIVER AGREEMENT WILL AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND WILL LIMIT OR ELIMINATE YOUR ABILITY TO BRING A FUTURE LAWSUIT.
I understand and acknowledge that I am legally agreeing to the statements in the following paragraphs of this Waiver Agreement by affixing my signature below and that these statements are being accepted by Cordaro Fit, LLC/ Sheila Cordaro in consideration for allowing me to participate in each work-out, and I further understand and acknowledge that my statements are being relied upon by Cordaro Fit, LLC instructors, independent contractors, organizers, administrators, and other parties defined below as the "Released Parties."
1. I acknowledge that this exercise programs is an extreme test of a person's physical and mental limits and carries with it the potential for death, serious injury, and property damage. I acknowledge and agree that it is my responsibility to determine whether I am sufficiently fit and healthy enough to safely participate, and I attest and certify that I am or will be sufficiently fit and physically trained to participate. I have no physical or medical condition which would endanger myself or others if I participate in any work-out, or would interfere with my ability to safely participate in any work-out. I accept responsibility for the condition and adequacy of my competition equipment and my conduct in connection with any work-out. I understand and acknowledge the dangers associated with the consumption of alcohol and/or drugs before, during and after any work-out and I recognize that consumption of alcohol and/or drugs might impair my judgment and/or motor skills. I assume full responsibility for any injury, loss or damage associated with my consumption of alcohol and/or drugs.
2. On behalf of myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors and assigns, and anyone else who might sue on my behalf, I HEREBY WAIVE, RELEASE, and FOREVER DISCHARGE Cordaro Fit, LLC/ Sheila Cordaro, staff, administrators, and organizers , all other persons or entities involved with each work-out. and locations in which a work-out or portions of a work-out takes place, and the employees, insurers, other participants and representatives of all of the above (collectively, the "Released Parties"), from any and all claims, causes of action, damages, losses (economic and non-economic), and liabilities of every kind (collectively "Claims"), for death, personal injury, or property damage, which may arise out of, result from, or relate to my participation in, or my traveling to or from, any Cordaro Fit, LLC Event, including but not limited to any Claims for theft, damage to any equipment, negligence, partial or permanent disability, Claims relating to the provision of first aid, medical care, medical treatment, or medical decisions (at a work-out site or elsewhere), and any Claims for medical or hospital expenses.
3. I acknowledge and ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS and aspects of a work-out. I acknowledge that running, lifting, twisting, stretching, and partaking in any other strenuous physical activity are inherently dangerous and I understand that I will be participating in a work-out at my own risk, that I am responsible for the risk of participation in a work-out, and that I am waiving and releasing my legal rights to sue for any injury or damages arising out of or resulting from my participation in a work-out. I further understand that any injury or damages incurred may be the result of negligence, omission or carelessness by the Released Parties.
4. I FURTHER COVENANT and AGREE NOT TO SUE any of the Released Parties for any of the Claims that I have waived, released, or discharged herein. I AGREE TO INDEMNIFY and HOLD HARMLESS the Released Parties from any and all expenses incurred, Claims made, or liabilities assessed against them, including but not limited to attorneys' fees and litigation expenses, arising out of or resulting from, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, my breach or failure to abide by any part of this Waiver Agreement, and my actions or inactions which cause injury or damage to any other person.
5. If any provision of this Waiver Agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Waiver Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
I hereby affirm that I am eighteen (18) years of age or older, I have read this document, and I understand its content.