MIDDLE SCHOOL RUN CLUB
MIDDLE SCHOOL RUN CLUB for rising 6th graders to 8th grade.
Run Club for Middle Schoolers (and rising 6th graders) for pre-season conditioning.
Objective: Short & Long distance running. (100m-2 mile distances)
• speed & agility drills
• strength & core conditioning exercises
• resistance training
• injury preventative conditioning exercises & stretches
• endurance training of 100m sprints – 2 mile runs
• All levels of athletic ability encouraged to join
• Coached by Sheila Cordaro &
WL high school runners
GREENBRIER PARK/ Yorktown Track
Starts: March 8th-May 3rd (*No class on April 12th due to Spring break.)
Tuesdays: 4:15pm-5:15pm for 8 weeks